Join us this week for Episode 18 of the swgohindepth podcast: Theorycrafting Thrawn, Phoenix, and Fulcrum Ahsoka.
- Methos digs deep on Thrawn’s history and Mitth’raw’nuruodo
- Nukin talks about what to expect and strategy when attempting to beat the Artist of War event
- Everyone chimes in where they are in their quest for Thrawn
- McMole2, Nukin, & CrazyExcuses dive into a theorycrafting session on Thrawn in arena, raids, & Galactic War
- Knotty & Nukin tell us what we can do with phoenix rebel scum after we finish grinding them for Thrawn
- McMole2 & Nukin revists Fulcrum Ahsoka Tano’s impact in arena and raids post release
- App gives us the top 10 times you need to stop playing SWGOH
- Knotty talks about the grassroots campaign to fix the daily ticket bug
- CrazyExcuses lets us know that the developers are working on bringing flash event notifications to the game.
- Methos gives us the meta report rundown and any changes this week
Credits and special thanks to:
Our host: App
Producer Nerd(s): Nukin & Knotty
Production Wizard: Knotty Karate
Roundtable of awesomeness: Nukin, McMole2, CrazyExcuses, Methos and Knotty