Phase 3: Cackle Time
- Chirpatine (Chirpa lead with Palpatine + 3 taunting tanks)
- Empire Strikes Back (Palp lead with TFP + 3 taunting tanks – SmithieD video)
- Jawa Power (Datcha lead with TFP, jawa, +2 tanks)
- Old TFP (Old Bean lead with TFP + 3 tanks)
- Turn Meter Master Annihilator (Teebo lead with Jyn, Darth Nihilus, and Chaze – see SmithieD video HERE scoring 2.5m points)
Phase 4: Attack of the Clones and the Kitchen Sink
Phase 5: Profit
Collect those General Kenobi shards!
Make sure to reach out to an officer in your guild with questions as your guild conducts its first few tank raids. Pay attention to discord/line so you know what teams to send in and when to do so. Get your best mods on each team and then go kick some clanker behind!
Note, mod swapping from one phase to the next is very important. Even veteran players will typically lack enough mods to get maximum damage on all 4 phases. However, if you have enough mods to get one team set up very well, it absolutely makes sense to take those mods off after one team goes into the tank and put them on your next team. This can make a difference of millions of damage over a few phases.
For anyone looking for additional content, here are a few terrific videos that include mod feedback and tips for each phase, created by @nukinftw unless noted otherwise.